A 14 Day Whole Foods Spring Reboot to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, Reset Taste Buds and Lose Weight (Without Giving Up Real Food!)
Spring is coming, which means it’s time for us to lighten up and clean out. You already know about spring-cleaning your home, but what about spring-cleaning your body?
- Have you already quit your New Year’s Resolutions to get healthy?
- Are your clothes feeling too tight?
- Is your skin breaking out?
- Do you have less energy than you would like?
- Are you craving sugar, carbs and all kinds of junk food?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above or you’re ready to feel better this spring, it’s time to try a gentle but effective reboot!
Join me so you can:
- Re-set your eating habits
- Focus on eating healthy whole foods
- Boost your energy
- Learn how to feed your body what it really needs
- Lose weight & shape up
Why do a reboot, anyway? Isn’t the need to detox a myth?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, chemicals in cosmetics and cleaning products or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones.
Add to that the burden we place on our bodies when we eat processed foods, high in sugar and refined carbohydrates and low in micronutrients, plus the excess in many of our diets of allergenic and inflammatory foods such as vegetable oils, gluten and dairy.
Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like low energy, headaches, irritability, excess weight, bloating, skin breakouts, fatigue and more.
My own life changed dramatically a few years ago after I gave up gluten, dairy and processed foods. Simply changing my diet reversed all my niggling symptoms and I’ve been free of these ever since.
With this reboot, you will increase your awareness of food’s direct connection to your body and what keeps you healthy and feeling great.
With our 14 Day Spring Reboot, you can expect to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done reboot can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the sweet treats more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? This reboot is great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life – pretty incredible for just 14 days!
- Lose from 2-10lbs. (This is what REAL people have reported back, and most of them have kept it off.)
The nitty gritty of what you’ll get:
- 14-Day Meal Plan
Recipes that taste amazing and will boost your body’s natural detox processes, your metabolism, and give your gut a break.
- 50+ Recipes
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to help you get the maximum benefits while still eating real and tasty foods – plus ideas on how to tweak them so they meet your own needs.
- Shopping List
All the ingredients for the 14 days, already put into a shopping list for you. Just print and head to the supermarket. All the ingredients are easily available from online supermarkets too, so you don’t even need to leave the house to get organised!
- Prep Guide
A complete guide to help you get organised for the entire 14 days. This guide tells you exactly what you need to do and when, to make completing the reboot a breeze!
- Food & Symptom Dairy
A key tool in changing eating habits, this personal food diary can help you understand how you relate to food, and how certain foods impact your body.
- Daily Protocol
A daily, done-for-you guide that spells out exactly what to do and when to do it, so you won’t be wondering if you’re doing things right.
- Supplement List (optional)
This guide (including my favorite brands and where you can get them) will give you an overview of supplements so you’ll know which to include and which you can skip.
- Email Support
I’ll be available via email for the entire 14 days so you can ask me questions and get the support you need to stick with the program to the end. I can help you customize the reboot to meet your unique needs.
Let’s get you back to your healthiest, most vibrant self so you can grab 2019 by the horns.
If you’ve never followed a plan like this before before, don’t worry: I’ve got you covered.
This program is specifically designed to make things simple for beginners and people with over-packed weekly schedules.
A few more details if you’re not quite sure yet…
You won’t starve. I promise! I’m all about making eating real food EASY and DELICIOUS – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of a detox or cleanse.
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but our 14 Day Spring Reboot is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks.
This reboot is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet coke and a chocolate bar every day when the clock hits 3pm.
- You know you want to eat better in 2019 but you’re just not sure where to start.
- You want to learn how to feed your body for true health instead of following another fad diet.
- You know things need to change, and you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way.
How do you know if you need a reboot?
This is a personal decision. It’s something that I do on a regular basis for a number of reasons. I love the way I feel after I take a break from eating inflammatory foods and focusing on getting high-quality nutrients in every meal.
Many of my clients say the best thing about a reboot is that they never realized how bad they were feeling until they started feeling better than ever before. Many say they wake up feeling like they have more energy, their skin clears up, their digestion is better and they feel happier.
Join the Spring Reboot now for only £20!
Or become a member of Real Food 365 for £3.99 per month and get access to the Spring Reboot plus lots more!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’m really busy – will this program work for me?
Don’t worry, I get it; we’re ALL busy these days. But the reality is that feeling lethargic and frustrated isn’t helping you squeeze more productivity into your day.
This reboot is quick, easy, and WILL make a difference. Plus I’ve created a lot of done-for-you materials to make this as easy as possible.
I’m a vegan – can I follow the reboot?
Unfortunately the recipes contain fish and seafood, so this reboot is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
I’m pregnant – can I follow the reboot?
No, it is not recommended that you follow a restricted dietary plan while pregnant or breastfeeding.
I have a medical condition – can I follow the reboot?
Please check with your doctor/GP before undertaking any kind of dietary change if you have a specific medical condition.
Have more questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,